- Additional suspension of services (added Feb 5)
To prevent the further spread of the novel coronavirus disease (COVID-19), Kyushu Railway Company made the decision to suspend all runs of the Seven Stars in Kyushu from January 16th up to the February 6th departure. Based on the current situation of the virus spread in Japan, the decision has been made to further suspend all previously scheduled 8 runs up till the 6th of March departure.
Additional suspensions of departures
- 4 Days 3 Nights Journey: Feb 9th, 16th, 23rd, Mar 2nd 2021 departures (Tue-Fri).
- 2 Days 1 Night Journey: Feb 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, Mar 6th 2021 departures (Sat-Sun).
With hopes that the virus situation improves, we will make preparations to resume services from the 9th of March. We look forward to being able to provide journeys at the standards we strive for including incorporating the local communities.
We sincerely hope that the guests who were scheduled to board the train, and the locals who have been supporting the Seven Stars can understand the reasons behind our decision to extend the suspension of services.
Scheduled resumption of services
1) 4 Days 3 Nights Journey: March 9th (Tue) 2021 departure
2) 2 Days 1 Night Journey: March 13th (Sat) 2021 departure
*The dates for scheduled resumption are subject to change based on the situation at the time, such as the spread of the virus or policies implemented by the government. Please see the latest announcements on our web-page.