After suspending all operations to prevent the spread of Covid-19, the Seven Stars in Kyushu is scheduled to resume services from July 14.
For the immediate future, the below measures will be implemented so we can offer journeys where our guests can be given peace of mind.
Outline of measures
- Guest numbers will be limited to a maximum of 16 (8 couples), and measures for social distancing will be implemented.
- Measures will be taken to monitor the health of guests with thermometers. Please note that guests may be asked to refrain from boarding if they have a fever.
- Further improvements will be implemented in the cleaning and sterilization methods of the public spaces and guest rooms.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer units will be increased.
- Staff are to wear masks, monitor their health, and take measures to ensure hygiene standards are met.
We will implement appropriate measures to prevent the spread of Covid-19, and continue to place priority on safety first.