- Applications to open for spring-summer journeys
Online applications are to open for spring-summer 2021 journeys, from November 4th to December 4th 2020.
Outline of 2021 spring-summer journeys
(1) Application period: November 4th to December 4th 2020
(2) Runs to be sold: Total of 14 runs (spring-summer 4D3N x 6, 2D1N x 5, premium journeys x 3)
(3) Route of journeys
(a) 4 days 3 nights journey (Tuesday departure)
・On this route, guests travel to 4 of Kyushu’s prefectures (Fukuoka, Oita, Kumamoto and Miyazaki). On day 2, guests spend the night at a hot spring inn (ryokan) in Yufuin (one of Yufuin Tamanoyu, Kamenoi Besso, or Sansou Murata).
(b) 2 days 1 night journey (Saturday departure)
・On this route, guests travel to 4 of Kyushu’s prefectures (Fukuoka, Saga, Nagasaki, and Kumamoto). One of the highlights is the visit to Arita town, to a Arita-ware kiln (workshop)
(1) Tour: Home of Japanese porcelain, 5-day spring tour including the Hizen area
a) Tour date: April 7th to 11th 2021
*Guests will take the 2D1N Seven Stars journey on Sat-Sun
(2) Tour: 5-day tour to explore Kyushu on the “36+3”and the Seven Stars
a) Tour date: April 19th to 23rd 2021
*Tue to Fri are the 4D3N journey on the Seven Stars
(3) Tour: 5-day tour to enjoy the treasures of the sea and mountains of Miyazaki
a) Tour date: May 26th to 30th 2021.
*Sat-Sun will be the 2D1N journey on the Seven Stars.